Life's Daily Challenges Forum
Welcome back to Life's Daily Challenges Forum, we are glad you're here! Please log in.

This forum is a place for inspiration and hope through life's daily challenges. Poems, quotes, testimony, comfort, support, and more!

RegisterHomeLog inGalleryUsergroupsMemberlistCalendarFAQ
Welcome New Members!
We're glad to have you. Please feel free to jump into current discussions, or start one of your own. Again, welcome to Life's Daily Challenges!
Latest topics
» Epic Entrepreneur
7/11/2017, 5:37 pm by Nancy

» Do others frustrate you?
9/29/2014, 3:15 pm by Nancy

» Which flower are you?
9/19/2014, 9:54 pm by Nancy

» Saturday fun
9/13/2014, 6:46 pm by Nancy

» Dr. Phil's "Ten Life Laws"
9/8/2014, 1:53 am by Nancy

» NEW FORUM TOPICS!!
9/3/2014, 12:32 am by Nancy

Visit us on Pinterest!
Visit DailyChallenges's profile on Pinterest.
Book Release

End of Summer Sale!!!
Use coupon code: 9SJBDYRW to save $2.00 off the original list price of $5.38, get your copy of Life's Daily Challenges (printed edition) now and save big!

To get your copy of the printed edition, please visit our: E-Store

Also available on Kindle for $3.00: Kindle Edition
Follow us on Facebook!
Start free!

Free website, marketing tools, training, etc.! BBB credited, W9 filed w/IRS, pay day on Friday through direct deposit!

Join Today!

Share | 

Starting over...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nancy
Founder, Author
Founder, Author

Number of posts : 253
Humor : Life is funny how it works....so laugh out loud each day.

PostSubject: Starting over...   1/30/2011, 2:58 pm

Many times we find that a day is going just not quite right. Of course there are times when we get some really bad news, or a tragedy happens, etc. And of course these difficult days can weigh heavy on our hearts and minds. But I am specifically talking about when there are days that seems there is one frustrating thing after another. Our plans don't work out quite the way we'd like them to. Perhaps the breakfast you prepared has burned. Or you missed the trash-man. Traffic is backed up causing you to be delayed to your destiny. Or maybe a product that you specifically need at the store is out of stock.

Did you know that at any time during the day...you can start your day over? It's true! Take a few minutes to calm your thoughts, acknowledge that all of these little things are just little things, and that good things are on their way. Realize the blessings that have been given to you for this day, even the smallest things. Maybe it was a child that smiled at you in the store; or a gentleman who held the door open for you; or perhaps the meal your spouse cooked for you today. Think of all those things, allow them to transform your thoughts into positive, heart-warming thoughts. And you will be on your way to starting your day over fresh, joyful, and positive.

Follow on Facebook
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FreedomHeart
Gettin' Comfy
Gettin' Comfy

Number of posts : 2
Humor : Yes, I have a good sense of humour! :)

PostSubject: Re: Starting over...   1/30/2011, 10:10 pm

Thanks, Nancy! This is a very helpful and positive message. This day is going well, but I have had the others many times, as most of us had. This is a good way of coping with that! I will try to remember it next time! FreedomHeart
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nancy
Founder, Author
Founder, Author

Number of posts : 253
Humor : Life is funny how it works....so laugh out loud each day.

PostSubject: Re: Starting over...   1/31/2011, 1:13 am

My pleasure! I have even said in the past that you can start your over many times a day if needed. This is especially helpful to some who tend to have a lot of turmoil in their lives....some real big troubles. But you are most welcome!

Follow on Facebook
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting over...   

Back to top Go down

Starting over...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1